View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #10
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Thank you! I bundled them together using Instapaper, and had them sent to my Kindle (no reading at the computer and no copying-and-pasting )
YW and thanks for reminding me about this. It would save a few steps. They have an app for iPod, too. It will all depend on how I like their reader, but it would be nice to have the stories in just one place instead of scattered around.

YW, GA.

Last edited by NightBird; 06-17-2011 at 04:51 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote