View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Instapaper?

I looked at the Instapaper Web site and FAQ, but I don't see anything about bundling, and I still have no idea what the program actually does or how it would work in conjunction with an e-reader. Can you enlighten?
i think she means to create a folder in instapaper, save them there, then download the folder and transfer it to the kindle

instapaper is great. you bookmark the "read later" link, then you can save any web page to instapaper and have the unread sent to your kindle. what i do, especially with free online novels, is to create a folder in instapaper, save them there and download and transfer via usb to kindle
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote