View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #95
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
OK Im kind of ticked.. I got the KSO (which acts like a regular Kindle with authors and everything until you register it). I was expecting to use the $10 for $20 gift card, but that offer isnt on my KSO.

I thought it expired June 4th
It does expire Jun 4th, but only for those who claimed the offer before midnight May 4th. Amazon generally gives you a 4-day window to claim these offers.

Claiming deadlines are not the same as redemption deadlines. Claiming just gets the ball rolling. Amazon then sends you an email (usually with a promo code) on how to redeem the offer. If you miss the claiming deadline, you miss out on the offer.

Like odiakkoh said, it is being offered again. From an Amazon News Release:

Quote:
$10 for a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card - customers loved this offer, so we're making it available again in time for Father's Day
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote