View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Something, what came in my mind by reading this discussion (quick and dirty):

Become a list in a window with all found misspelled words. Then I like to have the possibility to set an action for each word like:

- move the word in a user dictionary because it is a correct spelled word for this book (like names, foreign languages, missing in the main dictionary, ignored word etc.)
- make a correction because it is wrong and the possibility to write the correct spelling in the listing
- doing nothing and leave it as it is

After the actions are set in the listing I like to process them automatically. It would be also nice to have this as a working list where I can make a decision how much I want to change and what I like to do later.

... only a thought ...
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote