View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #14752
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm going to have to try the Dresden Files again... I keep trying to get into it, and each time I put it down after about 20-30 pages. But so many of you seem to love the series, and being a 'series lover' would be most gratified to find another looong series to read.
I've managed to get through the first two, and have the third ready to go. I promised myself I'd try three before deciding whether to read the rest of the series or not. After two, I'm not sure I'm even going to go for the third - Harry Potter with vampires and monsters, and I find Dresden's character rather irritating, so don't really care what happens to him.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote