View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #73
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I have just used the open with function for a picture that was too long. That caused it to be displayed twice, once as it should and then again overlaying the following text.

I just right clicked on the image file, opened it up with my graphics editor, resized it, saved it and all without leaving Sigil and when I double clicked on it there it was showing the new size.

What a dramatic improvement! I remember when Sigil came out first...so slow as to be almost unusable, but the only game in town. Now it is a rocket ship!

One small quibble which may or may not have been mentioned. If you right click on the displayed image itself, and click open with, it doesn't work. But right clicking on the book browser listing does.

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-04-2012 at 08:07 AM.