Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #152
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
I'm putting all my books up at Kobo right now! Just uploaded the second Molly book. Everything else is pending approval.

Kobo just opened up to self-published authors (who didn't want to go through Smashwords) last week. I've been busy prepping files and having my books converted into epubs. I also went through the third Molly book, which had problems as an e-book, and cleaned it up.

All of these books should appear next week. All will be DRM-free, which I'm very vocal about. And I have to tell you, I think Kobo has it going on. I love their website; I love the people who work there; and I love that Wired magazine gave their reader its editors' choice award.

And it's epub, which I'm starting to really, really love.
This is good news. I look forward to getting First Shift from Kobo.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote