View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #5
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Steve: Sometimes the mistakes slip through, so the nice thing about e-publishing is that you can go through and correct them and there's not a big hassle about print recalls or whatever. But that chick... she was actively rewriting her book based on the feedback of her readers. That's just really lame to me and I would be really peeved if I'd bought her book.

Amazon sends these emails when new editions of a book are put out, so if I was getting them all the time it would get annoying really fast.
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote