View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #388
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
I did have that happen once. We'll see how I make out. I happened when I had Go Launcher installed but not Rotating Wallpaper. I originally thought that the Kindle interface was just fine and who the heck would bother with all that other stuff. It's amazing how quickly the gray bookshelves got old.
How did you fix yours? What launcher are you using? I figure Go! might have caused it but I'll never know. I am stuck will grey shelves but it's better than no Fire at all.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote