View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 01:29 AM   #33
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
I would be interested in your blog.
I would, too, UncleShooter, and welcome to the forum! You may not be able to post a link until you have made 10 (I think it is) posts on MobileRead. I will also be interested in what you think of the eDGe once you get to know it.

TAUMULLER, do you mean the e-ink (lefthand side) screen has never displayed anything? If so, I suspect you are right and that you got a defective unit. If they can, Woot will probably exchange it. That is what they have done in the past. I hope you can get a working PE. They are quite enjoyable little companions in my experience!

Last edited by Filark; 09-19-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote