Thread: Development Pocket Edge 2.2 NEW Firmware
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 11:01 PM   #183
darkgrue
darkgrue has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darkgrue has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darkgrue has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darkgrue has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darkgrue has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: enTourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogbts View Post
So my situation has gone from bad, to worse. I attempted to downgrade back to Dingo using the official instructions. When the PE was supposed to be taking 10 minutes to completely recover, it actually rebooted rather quickly, and went back to the PocketeDGe screen with the 4 dots. And there it sits. I've tried running every update.zip that I can find, and they all do the same thing, show the upgrading screen for 3 seconds, reboot, and then I'm back to my 4 dot cycle (the words pocket edge are shimmering, so it's not locked, but it seems to be caught in a boot loop). Any suggestions?
Yeah, I experienced the same problem. I managed to fix it and started a thread for what worked for me. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=143035
darkgrue is offline   Reply With Quote