View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 09:03 AM   #11
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
ig88, I agree with you about the convenience. I'm still not seeing where this CardBus slot is on the PowerBook G4. I think I've pretty thoroughly searched the exterior of my unit. Is it buried behind the keyboard or something? (The WiFi card slot was there on the G3 model I used to have.) I don't think that would work too well for a CF adapter.

Oh, wait-- I have the 12" model. I bet that's the difference. Is it only on larger models?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote