View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm not real impressed with this guy, he thinks that we don't use transistor radios anymore.

He also fails to recognize that even if the hardware is 'outdated' (18 months is my prediction) because something cheaper/more powerful comes along, as long as the files are migratable, then the e-book continues. You don't have to dig out "Granddad's computer" to read the TXT files he typed up. Though ... you might have some trouble with his 5.25" floppy disks.

All in all, I find the write up shallow and disappointing, more interested in airing the writer's (underinformed) opinion and showing off his command of tangentally related trivia than actually bringing anything new to his readers.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote