View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #45
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
I would like to see people who are directly or indirectly employed by Kobo to "declare" that fact in their posts so that those of us who are just customers can gauge what those people have to say.
I think the same would go for Rakuten (Kobo) stockholders.

Quote:
Similarly anyone posting who works directly or indirectly for Kobo's competitor should also declare that.
Then stockholders for other companies making mobile reading devices, including tablets, should declare that.

Quote:
(don't hold out much hope for the latter)
I used to participate in a board where you were required to declare your real name. People mostly ignored the rule. Same would happen here if financial interests had to be declared. Ultimately, you have to take what you read here with the proverbial grain of salt.

Still, cheers to those who do state a financial interest.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote