View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDG90 View Post
Or is this unavoidable and only books purchased directly from Amazon will go into that folder? I apologise if this is seems like a stupid question... but it's really bugging me and I'd like a solution if there is one!

Thanks,

J
It's not a stupid question, and yes, only books purchased from Amazon show as "Books"; your personal content (anything non-Amazon) shows as "Docs".

Btw, welcome to MobileRead
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote