View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #80
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Thanks Blossom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No Silk sometimes doesn't render a website correctly. Like Dolphin will let me choose to fool the site into thinking I am on desktop so I don't get the mobile version. Turning of the accelerator keeps the pages from being cached on Amazon server. I find it causes pages not to load.

Android viruses are not wide spread on websites. The only thing to worry about is installing apps from the wrong source like Dark Net or unknown app with not too many reviews. Otherwise it's still pretty safe that I don't use even use a antivirus.
Which Dolphin do you have mini?. Could you provide a link like before? It really helped me before. It is hard to find all of the info here because it is sooo much info here to read. Is it from 1Mobile? Or a link to your favorite apps?

Thanks Blossom.
new is offline   Reply With Quote