View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks for your reply. I very much appreciate your taking the time to help.

I seem to have failed to make myself understood. Here's the issue:

I can't format the microSD card on the Nook ST itself because it's a gift to someone else and therefore all wrapped up in plastic. What I'd like to do is format the card and put books on it so that my girlfriend doesn't have to do anything but fail to notice my inserting it into the Nook's card slot when she isn't looking.

That's why I'm asking about formatting a microSD on the PC or mac: I'd love to have the card and ePub files work perfectly immediately after she opens her present and I slip the card in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peitsao View Post
Don't know how techie you are, but the best way is to just insert the card in your nook color (I have done this and switched the card from NC to my nook touch and it works) and nook will format it, then use Calibre to put the books on the card (Calibre will show the card in the nook). If you want the book covers to show, follow this thread:

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...ssion/N2E-not-
displaying-all-book-covers-in-Library-s-icon-view/td-p/1054606

If your books are DRM locked, you may have to unlock them or they won't open on her nook.

Good Luck!
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote