View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #15
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
JakesFriend, I cannot replicate your issue on my 950. I loaded two albums as a test-case. One album was MP3 files, and the other album was unprotected AAC files. Both albums when I played a track advanced to the next song. The repeat one song and shuffle songs also advanced as one would expect.

I think that Sony has improved the audio player with each generation. I really like that they group the songs into albums. It's much more organized now. Also the volume control seems to have more range to it. In fact, I might actually use the audio player on the 950 if I find it doesn't impact the battery life that significantly.

I don't know how much better other ereader brands do. My Kindle, for example, considers the audio player to be "experimental". It does not show you the list of songs or album covers which was rather surprising to me. You advance tracks and pause music by using keyboard shortcuts. The Sony audio player beats that. I only wish Sony had an audiobooks category to distinguish between music files like the Kindle does.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 11-05-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote