View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolafred View Post
Yes, all my books are ePub, device and destination match. I'm sending to microSD and not the device, which is brand new. Hmmm... Now I'm really confused.
The device needs to match the driver you are using. "KOBOTOUCH" is correct for the driver included in calibre, but if you use the extended driver, you need to select that. Or use the all devices iption
Quote:
May have to re-think this as I really didn't want to re-title my books, but if you say this is the only way (how silly and frustrating) then maybe I'll figure out why my plugboard isn't working...
At the moment, that is the only way. Until Kobo add a sort option that makes use of the series info, we have to make do with this. But, to the best of my knowledge, it is the same on all other devices. And I don't know another that even displays the series info separately.

I had a think about how to achieve this using shelves and the method I use for series shelves. That fiddles with the timestamp when the book was added to the shelf to put the books into series order. A similar method could be used for author shelves or more general shelves. The hardest part will probably be the interface. It will probably be a week or so before I do anything.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote