View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
The OP started with a Word document, so it is likely that Word is present. I know more programs support that format, but not native. And let's be real. Version 2007 is seven years old already...
Well, 6 anyway, but whose counting. A lot of folks have not upgraded their older word so I think it is important to make sure they realize that your program does not work on these older versions. It isn't always clear. I have two machines and one runs 2002 and the second 2003 so I cannot try your program. DOC format actually has native support on other than Word these days. Had the user specified docx I would agree that a newer word was present. Anyway the OP now has more information which is good but it needs to be clear.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote