View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #25
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
The Nook hardware looks great! I appreciate that it has an SD card. Amazon really should've included that with their Kindle Fire line.
I don't know I would say I stream at least 80 percent of the Content on the fire, and there's enough space offered to put non streaming stuff. I really like the amazon tablets I did'nt think I would but I do, its gonna be my go to tablet for media, as I have my Music and books on the amazon cloud, My video comes from Prime, Netflix and Plex , My Books once again from the cloud and sideloaded.

I'll use the Nexus 7 primarily for games where its the best tab out there
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote