View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:42 AM   #1
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Smile My first ebook reader

Hi all, I would like advice on that reader to buy. I need something:
- good for eyes
- cheap. I am not willing to pay much in case I end up disappointed
- user friendly. I hate bad user interface, hard to use
- good warranty (probably international) as stuff happens to break around me so I always take warranty into consideration (then I say breaks I don't mean that I damage them physically, no dropping etc)

I will have to buy it online probably as the few ereaders available in my country are too expensive.

At the moment I am considering Kindle but I saw it's user interface on youtube and I am pretty sure I'll hate it. I was thinking if I do not even browse in Kindle, only open the book I have chosen on calibre I might not feel to annoyed with the user interface especially since it isn't too expensive. Is it easy to find a book, there is a search for author/title? I didn't see it in any reviews.

So I would like some other recommendations. What other ereaders I could consider?

Also, if new Kindle is released this fall do you think it will be more expensive than Kindle 3? How was it in the past? New model more expensive or pretty much the same price?

Also, are special offers Kindle available only for some countries? And how doe it works if I buy only wifi and never have internet on it. How do ads appear?

Thank you for help
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote