View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
Ectaco jetBook Mini?!?!?!

Ok, so I’m probably not supposed to post this but I work in Target, (tar-shhay as we like to call it in the business) and I saw a stack of coupons in the back for energizer and what looked to be an eReader on it. It showed a few pictures of an eReader I have never seen before and it said “jetBook Mini” on it. I took one of the coupons and took a few pics of it. Is this an obvious new eReader or something from Ectaco I would think. Behold jetBook Mini, right!?!?

Pics courtesy of my new iPhone!!
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote