View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #30
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fratermus View Post
Agreed.

I chimed in because of a bizarre/absolute claim earlier in the thread that "the battery in a Kindle Non-Touch CANNOT be replaced - not by anyone."

Srsly? Does the poster think that not even the design engineers or manufacturer could do it? CIA fabricators? Mad scientists at MIT?

There is so much good info on MR that it's jarring to read something so easily disprovable presented with such strong conviction.
Go ahead and prove me wrong, then, if you disbelieve me .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote