View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #14
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
I have the original kindle fire from last year and i love it as an overall device
But I actually find myself wanting a simple paper white kindle for pure book reading.
Agreed. I was looking at the paper white kindle at BB today. It's really a nice, light-weight device, and felt really sleek in my hands. I've enjoyed my K3 for years, but when you consider it together with the lighted case, the PW is light as a feather in comparison, and it has a better light.

I'm currently using my KFHD when I need more light to read by, but the PW is really an attractive option.

Edit: I'd also add, if Amazon manages to release an inexpensive, good quality color e-ink device, we might see another surge in e-reader adoption.

Last edited by carld; 12-13-2012 at 12:59 AM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote