View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #19
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
[...] I ended up using a 25% view in Manga Studio and taking a screen shot, which seems really lame, but at least the results are viewable online. [...]
Yes, it definitely looks better now. The manga looks quite nice so far. Two suggestions though: 1. Sometimes the characters speak with their mouth shut, which is a bit irritating I think.
2. You might want to experiment with different shades of grey and/or pencil-like hatching in the background instead of just white to offer more variety between panels.
But that are just two small details, I'm looking forward to see the story progress

By the way, I tried to make a comic some years ago too, but abandoned it, because it was too much work. You can still find it online, if you want to take a look.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote