View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 06:26 PM   #16
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
But don't let my trivial comment re sleeves discourage you. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.
Oh, not at all! I just wanted to let you know that I agree. Those kimono sleeves have really been very frustrating. There's another application I could use (Poser) that handles drapey things like sleeves differently and might work better, but I'm not so fond of how it handles outlines (and I'm not nearly as experienced in using it, either).

Actually, I was looking through the pages with a friend who's familiar with the story and there are a number of revisions I might make, though I don't know if I'll make them before finishing this chapter, or do a round of revisions at the end of each chapter, or what. Working people's names into the dialogue, clarifying passage of time, stuff like that. So if anyone has comments of that nature, go ahead and make them, because I may be able to take them into account in the revisions.

OTOH, I hope no one will be too upset if I can't take a particular suggestion into account, because it may not be feasible with my tools (and skills) or it may not fit the plot.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote