View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #21337
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
HRM Stitchawl goes for his walk and forgets his nightly post? Sheesh!
I even got up extra early for today's walk, and walked twice as far as I have in the past. I'm a bit bummed as I didn't reach the goal that I set for this weekend's weight. I missed by half a kilo. I do NOT deal well with my not reaching set goals... I will not let that happen again.

So after a quick breakie of Assam tea, rice and chicken, I was off to the hills... the steepest ones I could find that still had smooth walking trails. (The broken trails hurt my knees.) And I plan to make the same walk tomorrow, although I won't wake up earlier for it. I still had plenty of time in the afternoon for my shopping chores. What amazes me most is that my endurance is coming back so quickly. I didn't expect that. But I can fast walk up a steep three K hill and not be huffing and puffing as I would have been two months ago. Happy I am!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote