View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #20
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Well, this might be very subjective, but in my case, I feel I can accomplish more and better research in a library rather than on Google. In fact, whenever I want to be productive in the sense of "creating something new" , I need to stay away from the Internet to avoid procrastination and distraction. What I usually do is do some preliminary research online, write down and print out my findings, and then go to the next library or a nice cafe to do my work.
Library, ah now, that's a reason why the internet could be taking over - the internet is convenient - despite often filled with trash...
It would take me hours to get to my nearest library...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote