View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've taken the ePub attached previously to this thread and had a look at it. It did not have the font-family in the body style.

What I have done is I've moved the font-size and the font-family into the body style. So can somebody please test this version? I think the embedded font won't display and if that is the case, then it is 100% a Kobo bug that needs fixing.
I can confirm that this file does not display as good as the other one unless I manually apply the Charis SIL font (which I installed on my KT) to it, so you appear to be correct.

I'm not very well versed in HTML, so can you explain in more detail what you have done, and where? I have casually looked at both files and so the font-family directives and what seemed to be the same place, so I was actually surprised that it did not work (I thought you'd linked to the original file by mistake until I did a diff on the two files).
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote