View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've taken the ePub attached previously to this thread and had a look at it. It did not have the font-family in the body style.

What I have done is I've moved the font-size and the font-family into the body style. So can somebody please test this version? I think the embedded font won't display and if that is the case, then it is 100% a Kobo bug that needs fixing.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Annak a világnak pusztulnia kell_Távoli magány.epub (626.9 KB, 429 views)
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote