View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zummano View Post
Hi Joe563,
Does your Kobo Original displays the two fonts properly? Because mine doesn't.
I found out the two fonts on the Kobo Original are Georgia and Avenir as posted here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99291.
What would be a working solution for Kobo Original?
No, the Kobo Original does not display the Hungarian characters correctly. Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem since fonts cannot be added to the Kobo Original.

If you own a smartphone or tablet you could experiment with ebook apps to see whether any of them display Hungarian characters. I sometimes use Aldiko for Android and have found that it displays the characters in the sample book correctly. For a desktop solution, Calibre displays the Hungarian characters correctly.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote