View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 06:32 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
nRapallo, I had no idea that eBook Tech Inc was still a going concern. I notice on their web site that what you call a REB 1200 is called a ETI-1. It look like an interesting product, but they state that it is "only for enterprise, training and military direct customers".

How did you get your ETI-1?
Ebay is your friend!

My first one, several years ago, was from ebay seller 'togoWare' (who also sells Photo Album Software for the REB1200) and was in 'A-1' condition.

The second one, several months ago, was in worst condition but I managed to get it "back to life" by sending it into ETI and having the firmware updated. I originally got it for parts (battery and such) but it now works fine!

By the way, check out ETI's e-ink prototype , the ETI-3?, that they have been working on for what seems like ages!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote