View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #9
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
If this is a book that has a stylesheet altered by Calibre, go into "Look and Feel" in the conversion tab. Go down to Filter Style Information and check fonts (and margins if they are not adjusting). I have 32 drm free ePUBs on my Go at the moment and the fonts change on all of them. I did not have to make any changes on books that simply lost their DRM, but I did have to make the changes in Look and Feel on books that someone else had converted or altered in Calibre before I got them.
Can't remember which books in my library had issues with fonts, which with margins, etc. Any downside to converting all the books in this fashion (checking all the boxes)? i.e. can there be any problems if I take a book that's completely fine, check all the boxes, and convert it?
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote