View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSaunders View Post
The plastic membrane scheme Sony uses makes the print look farther away and fuzzy.
Your talking about ancient Sony devices, the 350, 650, 950 have no layer between the screen and the reader. The screen is perfect and since it is eink and has no back-lighting the finger prints are rarely noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSaunders View Post
I meant other Kobo's had the problem. I made a sample book to illustrate the issue, you can see it at this link . I'm sure it's some un-written rule of Kobo.
There are quirks that can trip up any ereader, hopefully you'll be able to isolate the trouble.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote