View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
Buran
Geek
Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis Waterproof 32GB 3G (without offers)
Yes, I can see that, but I'm having problems with accented characters and similar characters in homemade e-books in which I'm not using anything out of the ordinary. I've even seen it fail when using the special hyphen character (not sure what it is; it looks likea hyphen in TextWrangler but the Kindle doesn't see it that way).

Very strange... especially since it's actually not all that uncommon for English-language books to quote languages that require Unicode -- Greek is a common one.
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote