View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #11
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Yes, we do wonder why people make jokes about the French in general because the actual government does not, by far, represent the majority of us, and I will not even say what I think of Aurelie Filippetti.

Please do not generalize, I would never think bad of the Canadians in general solely based on my experience with Kobo, nor would I base my point of view on the Americans on their politics towards the banking sector....
Not to worry. I was just pointing out how the average person who has no idea of French politics would take that news item, thinking that it represents general public feeling.

Heck, around here there are still places selling "Freedom Fries" instead of French fries just because the owners were ticked off by France's response to the first Gulf War! Those folks are incapable of seeing any separation between the public wishes of the French population and the politics of the government functionaries.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote