View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:18 AM   #13
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by melihron View Post
Have you tried the attached one? According to developers, SDK I am using compiles code for all pocketbook models. However, SDK comes in 2 parts - FRSCSDK and PBSDK. I am using FRSCSDK, not sure what PBSDK is for. If you confirm that attached build does not work on your device, I can try building it with PBSDK
put mupdfviewer instead of mupdfview

works! many thanks!

put on the sd card and made a link to it from /mnt/ext1/system/bin

some first impression:

I've some problems in selecting the buttons since on the 622 they are 3,5 mm wide. My fingers aren't particularly bold, but it still be a little difficult to catch the right button

For me is expecially difficult to touch the first and last buttons, '+' and 'I', as they are in the edges (see also later).

Touching 'I' doesn't toggles between the viewing modes. Or there should be also 'I+T' and 'T' buttons? In this case I can't see them

What are the functions of the first three buttons '+' '-' '(blank)' ? on my 622 they don't do anything

no exit button so I've to close it via task manager

last, opening the book from pb 'recent events', doesn't works

Last edited by paolog; 04-10-2013 at 05:47 AM.
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote