View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by melihron View Post
Have you tried the attached one? According to developers, SDK I am using compiles code for all pocketbook models. However, SDK comes in 2 parts - FRSCSDK and PBSDK. I am using FRSCSDK, not sure what PBSDK is for. If you confirm that attached build does not work on your device, I can try building it with PBSDK
FRSCSDK is for all the newer eink devices (Pro, 360+, Touch, 611). PBSDK is based on the old ABI, and is for old 301, 302 and 360 devices (_not_ 360+ devices).

You can't run FRSCSDK binaries on the old systems. You can't run PBSDK binaries on most of the new systems (but I think the 360+ has compatibility libraries that will handle them).

PocketBook devices are rather well built, and there are still plenty of old 301, 302 and 360 devices in use out there. When I put something up for sharing, I find that about 1/3 of the downloads are for those old devices. So, it's worth providing a version for them if possible.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote