View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #2
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
I would think that would be a bit of a moot point, since you don't really get much of this when you buy a preloaded PC. /shrug/

Still, it's nice in theory. But you still get what you pay for. You might fool it in the short term, but upgrading a hack like that is going to be simply lousy for experience. You'd be much better off just getting a REAL upgraded copy of XP Pro.

I *think* I last heard MS was offering some cheap upgrade prices for people who buy an XP Pro license who already have XP Home. /shrug/ Don't quote me on that. I happen to think the worst when it comes to MS and sales, since they're over bloated on code, over priced and under par for quality.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote