View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
I know my way around html, and it took me a fair while to figure out how to get a working TOC. So I can understand why a lot of people either don't bother or just give up on it. A lot of the self publishing writers probably don't have their own ereader, so they won't know it has other uses other than jumping to a specific location. It wouldn't really surprise me if they were just uploading a doc file and letting the ebook site convert it for them.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote