View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Wild View Post
That's what I originally thought. How many senseless posts will I need to make?
actually, we did disable signatures for new members because we were getting a lot of signature spammers. but, i thought the cutoff point was 10 posts... check again (i see you've got 30 posts now, so in theory it should be there) and if not, let me know and i'll mention it to alex.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote