View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Confusion about Amazon Direct Publishing Pricing

I have a bad feeling I'm asking a stupidly newbie question, so bear with me and point me to the right forum if I've missed something. Which I'm sure I have.

I set an ebook on Amazon to $2.99, but when it appears on Amazon, it's 'discounted' to 99 cents. Why is that? And is there any way I can change it?

I did, by the way, click on the 'pricing page' link to how it works, but I'm a touch baffled by it. Okay...more than a touch.

Last edited by garygibsonsf; 07-02-2011 at 08:06 AM.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote