View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Yep, I didnʻt soft reset my reader (couldnʻt see the point, and am not touching that unless itʻs a necessary thing). Thatʻs pretty scary though, where do you go for help when you are stuck? Well, MR, I guess, as there are plenty of experts here.

Itʻs a shame, though, things like live chat and email assistance have so much potential for their convenience factor.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote