View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
lvicini
lvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy bluelvicini can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Sony reader touch
Hi OrcaBlue,

it sure looks like an interesting product (an attempt to differentiate the product, even in a bit desperate way). Nevertheless I am mostly interested in the reader half. For the other, I carry a laptop that fits most of my needs.

It's really quite frustrating to see many companies throwing to the market dozens of "me too" products... without having the slightest idea of what the potential clients want or need. It would be so easy to get a product manager to read these forums and get the pulse of what features are needed.

The best example is the Kindle DX... they add the capability to read pdfs, but they defeat the attempt by "forgetting" to add a zoom function.

Sorry for the rant
Thanks
Luca
lvicini is offline   Reply With Quote