View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #78
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
OK folks, no problem. Feel free to skip over me if you need to when my turn comes around, as on wednesday afternoon I will be either on a train or walking through Spain, with only intermittent internet access. Back around the 18th march. Give me a little slack if you can, as I will maybe have internet thursday and friday evenings. (that's CET)
Thanks