View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #9
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
I just updated to 0.7.42 and it seems to work just fine. I'm using XP Pro SP3, same as the OP. I was unable to find the Quick Start guide in the library. Is this something that gets installed only on new installations?
It was introduced quite some time ago (in the 0.6.x time, I believe) and, as far as I know, only gets installed on brand spankin' new installations or if you first install a version that contains the guide. I'd guess that either you've had it install and deleted it or you had it install and it's buried somewhere in your library.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote