Thread: Manga?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 04:50 PM   #5
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Its one of those things that I am ignorant of it that I dont know what to ask for. Basically it seems to be information overload. I dont really think I want romantic manga, however. The Miyazaki series sounds like it might be a good place to start. I like sci0fi out of this world, dark magic , apocaluptic is good. I don't really know what you mean by cheerful
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote