View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 06:38 AM   #25
lev
Zealot
lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Lev, I ended up buying both the pocketflex and travelflex by mightybright. Although I like the look of the pocketflex better, the travel flex has a tighter clip and more even light distribution. To me it feels like the travelflex will also last longer since the clip and lamp feel more sturdy.

I figured they were cheap enough and it's always good to have spare reading lights for my books as well. Plus, if you spend $25 on the MightyBright website shipping was free, so it made more financial sense as well.
Thanks for the tips SolRaven.
I actually found an old book light given to me a while back. so far I quite like it and its pretty portable. however the clip is a bit tight. will try it for a while to see if it will leave a mark on the leather (still waiting for my cover to arrive!!). Otherwise I will definitely go for the travelflex.

here's a picture of the one I'm using. sorry its in japanese as it was given to me when i was there...it's quite portable as it folds nicely and very flexible to adjust. two LED lights light up the screen very nice and evenly.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/イデアインターナショナル...4133308&sr=1-3

lev is offline   Reply With Quote