View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 04:52 PM   #43
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Most of the books at Manybooks.net are crappier than reading a text-file. This one as well. I'd rather pay the $8.49 price per part at Amazon. I've been unable to find them anywhere else, by the way.

I just looked at the first book in the series from Amazon, and it looks HORRIBLE. Right there on the first screen (in preview mode) are some different sized paragraphs - for no reason at all.

I would avoid buying this, unless one wants to fiddle around with it using Sigil.

----ADDED------ I'm seeing $6.49 for each volume.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote